What You Missed at the 2019 OATI Energy Conference
Did you miss out on Driving the Business of Energy at the 2019 OATI Energy Conference? This year’s conference welcomed attendees from across the world ranging from upper management to end-users at this year’s top energy industry destination.
At this year’s conference attendees:
- Drove industry-focused discussions and took advantage of many networking opportunities
- Heard from distinguished keynote speakers Audrey Lee of Sunrun Inc., Sass Peress of iSun Energy, Adam Richins of Idaho Power, John Bush of Avangrid Renewables, Martin Huang of Hydro One, and Ed Hedges of Evergy
- Tailored the conference to meet their business needs with unique Product, Knowledge, and Training Hubs led by OATI subject matter experts
- Learned the latest on OATI solutions and initiatives, including:
- Participated in a fantastic Welcome Dinner with transportation-themed fun and games, including trivia, costume contest, name that tune, and “Car-aoke”
We are already setting up the stage for success at the 2020 OATI Energy Conference on September 22-24, 2020 at the Radisson Blu in Bloomington, Minnesota. Join us as we celebrate our 25th anniversary and move into the future with all of our customers. In anticipation of our big celebration at the 2020 OATI Energy Conference, keep an eye out for special events starting in January 2020.
Please email EnergyConference@oati.net for any Energy Conference questions. And remember – 25 in ‘20!