Achieve your smart energy and sustainability goals
Enhance System Reliability and Resiliency: OATI DERMS is field-proven, reliable, and secure, managing the technical, operational, and economic challenges of interconnected resources.
Situational awareness accounts for and mitigates DER impacts, providing key economic value for distribution, bulk power, and retail customers.
- DATA ACQUISITION AND ASSET CONTROL: OATI’s Demand Response Management Systems (DRMS) integrates to and controls Distributed Energy Resources (DERs) in real time
- POWERFUL IOT SOLUTIONS: OATI’s smart meter and data management solutions are fast, reliable, cloud-based, and scalable to handle large meter data volumes intelligently
- ADVANCED MICROGRID INTELLIGENCE AND CONTROLS: OATI’s microgrid controller intelligently optimizes local distributed generation, provides load prioritization, and enables ancillary services to the grid
Learn more about OATI’s Distribution solutions here:
Advanced Mathematics Make Dollars and Sense for NV Energy
Client: NV Energy is a public utility company, generating, transmitting, and distributing electric service in Nevada.
Need: Implementation of energy accounting software with the ability to support comprehensive tracking and stay in compliance with FERC Order 764.
Solution: With OATI webAccounting, NV Energy is able to:
- Easily build calculations and provide audit trails and reports with comprehensive tracking
- Simplify back-end processes, streamline workflows, and reduce labor
- Seamlessly interface with other systems to receive data and push calculated results
El Paso Electric Streamlines Transmission Accounting Operations
Client: El Paso Electric Company (EPE) is a regional electric utility providing generation, transmission, and distribution to approximately 395,000 retail and wholesale customers in a 10,000 sq. mile area of the Rio Grande Valley in west Texas and southern New Mexico.
Need: Access to centralized, web-based accounting software that streamlines customer account management.
Solution: With OATI webAccounting software, EPE is able to:
- Easily access and manage data throughout complex account settlements and invoicing processes
- Automate the energy accounting process, eliminating the possibility of manual errors
- Perform complex calculations in seconds