At Open Access Technology International, Inc. (OATI), your career is always on the move. Our employees have expertise across diverse industry verticals and technology platforms. OATI combines the agility of a small company with the stability of a large company. We have built a nurturing and rewarding culture over the last 20 years which is committed to quality. Our work culture is collaborative and we encourage every team member to be accountable, go beyond their defined roles, and always learn more.
OATI has exciting opportunities for aspiring professionals with the desire to gain experiences by working at one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. OATI is currently recruiting students for our 2017 Summer Internship Program. Successful candidates will work with project teams to implement specific OATI product-community related content using community - specific Graphical User Interface (GUI), systems, and more.
More than 85% of our interns return to OATI as full-time employees upon graduating. Successful candidates will work at OATI corporate headquarters in Minneapolis, MN from May to August 2017. If you are looking for an energetic, challenging, and rewarding opportunity, then OATI is the place to be!
As an intern, you’ll enjoy:
- OATI staff events, such as Summer BBQ and more
- On-site fitness center and cafeteria
- Business casual dress code
- Table tennis, foosball, soccer, basketball, and leagues
- 9 hole frisbee golf course on campus
- 22-acres campus with walking paths
- At least of Junior status in undergraduate studies and pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Programming, or related field; graduate students are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge/hands-on experience of C#, ASP.net, SQL Server, HTMLS, AJAX, Jquery, Java Script, and C++
If you’re ready to develop real solutions for real problems, apply now by visiting www.oati.com/recruiting.
OATI is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance, or protected Veteran status.